Individual personality structure is comprised of six, separate and mutually exclusive behavior types, called Promoter, Thinker, Persister, Imaginer, Rebel, and Harmonizer. Likened to a six-floored condominium, personality structure is ordered, indicating the relative amount of time a person experiences and demonstrates the behaviors of a given type floor.
• On our Promoter floor, we act or do.
• On our Thinker floor, we think and analyze.
• On our Persister floor, we access our opinions and values.
• On our Imaginer floor, we are reflective.
• On our Rebel floor, we react with likes and dislikes.
• On our Harmonizer floor, we experience the world through
Each personality type is unique and has aspects
determined through an inventory and explained in individualized profiles and in various seminars (see Products).
• key motivators
• character strengths
• environmental preferences
• preferred communication channels
• predictable distress patterns
For more on services and products, click the contact button.